News and Events
MISSION CRITICAL UPDATE ON THE MAPS MARKET RESEARCH INITIATIVE
plus INVITATION TO ROADSHOW
As we move ever closer to completing the marketers’ project to replace the much-missed AMPS survey we are excited to send you this update on the status of MAPS.
We are ready and rearing to Go!
The prep work is all done. Our Research company – Plus 94 Research - is on stand-by and ready to commence the research. The Questionnaire is ready for final approval by contracted subscribers. Push GO and we go into field.
Starting the MAPS research on 1st July is the goal.
That will ensure a full 6-month report for the second half of 2018. It will also allow for the piloting and parallel testing of some of the game-changing innovations and new components that will make MAPS bigger and better, and with far deeper consumer behaviour insights than AMPS was able to provide.
But to achieve that we need your signed subscription agreement by no later than one month from today - Friday 15th June at the latest. We need all subscribers to align their own self-interests with our strategy of creating a stronger and more insightful marketing profession by expediting their sign-up for MAPS. We cannot push GO without your sign-up!
But there’s more! We have NEWS on updates to the content and scope of MAPS, innovations, add-ons and subscriber participation. And we have 3 ways of sharing this with you:
Attend our Roadshow
in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Joburg on 24 May, 30 May, and 6 June at 11:00 at the MRF – 54 Queens Road, Bryanston.
- Cape Town on 28 May at 14:00 at the Protea Breakwater Lodge, Portswood Road, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town.
- Durban on 7 June at 11:00 at Garden Court (Tsogo Sun) Umhlanga, Centenary Blvd & Aurora Dr, Umhlanga Ridge.
- Or, have a one-on-one meeting with us. A member of our team will gladly deliver the presentation at your offices and engage you and/or your team on any questions you may have.
- Or, receive a copy of the roadshow presentation (available after 24 May) click here MRF email address on MAPS or call Jeanette on 011 463 5340. Once you’ve read it contact us with questions or feedback.
Finally, please engage us at any time. You don’t need to wait for any of the above. Give us a call or drop us a mail. Let us know of your intention to subscribe or not. If we don’t know what your issues are we can’t address them……. Let’s talk!
And remember that this vital research which
- will fill the void left by the demise of AMPS;
- will shine light into the black hole your media planners have to work in;
- will ensure that the LSM vs. SEM problem is resolved in a manner acceptable to all players;
will give you insights available nowhere else into consumer behaviour regarding your and your
competitors products and brands
can only happen with your support.
If we fail to achieve the minimum viable number of subscribers by 15th June all the effort to date will have come to nought. The black hole will prevail!
We need your support! Please act now – share this e-mail with your team and organisation. Share it with friends and colleagues. Help us to get MAPS to GO on 1st July 2018.
The MRF team.
MAPS will create consumer centric research to aid the understanding of the customer journey by being able to track and understand daily consumer behaviour, decision making and consumption. Marketers and their agencies will use the research results to deepen their consumer understanding, for target marketing, and as the basis for the planning of media space and time.