|MASA Membership Types||Annual Fee - 2019|
|Individual Member, Designated - CMSA, MPSA, MCSA||The full membership fee per annum (March to Feb) is required for designated members to keep their Designation current
CMSA - R1500.00 (excluding VAT)
MPSA - R1000.00 (excluding VAT)
MCSA - R500.00 (excluding VAT)
|Individual Member, Not Designated||Fees are calculated pro rata, based on the quarter that you join in:
March - May: Join fee R2000
June - August: Join fee R1500 (9 months)
September - November: Join fee R1000 (6 months)
December - February: Join fee R500 (3 months)
In the new period, upon renewal of Membership, the full annual fee will be payable
|Corporate Membership||R 35 000.00|
To Join The Marketing Association of South Africa:
- Kindly complete the online registration form. (Please carefully indicate the person/entity responsible for payment.)
- MASA will send an invoice - with all the relevant details - for payment, to the email address supplied.
- The following methods of payment are accepted: cheque, direct deposit and EFT. Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- Should a direct deposit and/or electronic transfer be made, please provide proof of payment (POP) as follows: Forward the confirmation email MA(SA) sent you (quoting applicant’s full details and relevant Membership applied for) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Direct Deposit attach a copy of the deposit slip (POP) to the email.
- *EFT/Electronic Transfer – attach a copy of the Successful Payment Notification (POP) from your bank
*Fees are not deemed paid until the full amount reflects unencumbered in the Association account.
- MASA will provide feedbackupon successful joining.