What is CPD?
One of the primary benefits associated with attaining a professional designation is that both employer and clients may be assured that the practitioner or professional’s competence is maintained and monitored.
Through his/her active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD), the individual is able to:
- Demonstrate commitment to the marketing industry, the employer, clients and stakeholders;
- Participate in and contribute towards the growth of the marketing industry;
- Grow professionally;
- Interact with like-minded professionals;
- Benchmark professional competence against both national and international standards; and
- Provide employers and clients the assurance of professional service, which is aligned to best practice.